Membership in the NDMHCA gives you the knowledge, support and recognition you need for professional success.
NDMHCA works with public policy to support you, your profession and your clients with advocacy with your state legislature and policy makers throughout the state.
- NDMHCA works with on gaining greater respect and recognition through collaborative relationships with professional organizations, government agencies, and consumer groups.
Build a solid reputation as a mental health counselor and enjoy a successful professional life with NDMHCA's career-enhancing benefits
- Instill confidence and trust among clients by following and displaying your Code of Ethics we follow based on American Mental Health Counselor Association (AMHCA) standards.
- Promote your practice online with the practice directory.
- A valuable client referral resource
- A great networking resource
- Keep up to date on the latest legislation in the state and country impacting your practice.
- Access to training opportunities in the state.
Click Here to Join (NDCA Website)